Mjob Admin November 4, 2019 No Comments
Getting found on the internet is getting complicated. There are so many distractions and competition, you have to act like an octopus using all the possible channels to reach the audience you need. If you are a blogger or a website owner, you need to do some tasks so Google can index your content. Then there are further things to do to boost your visibility on the internet. Here we list out the things that a new blog or a new website must do by its order.
Tasks for a owner of a blog or a website:
- Use Google Search Console, add your site as a property. There are some steps you need to confirm you are the site owner, such as adding a TXT record or CNAME records, just follow the instruction. Once your site is claimed, Google will index your content and you can get to see the performance of your site.
- SEO, Search Engine Optimization. It is a study by its own, the purpose is to build links to your website and inside your site to help your content get more attention and better ranking on Google. You can google it and find many ways to start.
- Display ads, aka those things on the side of the page your ad blocker erases
- Paid search like Google AdWords or Bing Ads
- Social media ads, the sponsored content that appears in your Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook feeds or before the YouTube video you clicked on
- Paid discovery, or the content promoted by networks like Quora, Outbrain.
- Sponsored content — a type of content marketing that looks like an article on a website or even in a print mag but is actually a piece of content marketing for a brand
- Influencer marketing, hire a social media influencer, a blogger or a vlogger to promote your product or brand to their audience
- Paid advertising. Depending on the kind of advertising you’re applying, you could pay per click (PPC), pay per view (PPV), pay per acquisition/action (PPA), or just pay a flat rate for each instance, for example with an influencer you generally purchase a certain number of posts.
Why Must Freelancers Have Their Website or Blog?
If you are a freelance website designer, you must have a website to show your portfolio , or at least the types of website that you can build. Your very own website is a piece of sample, so you need to give your best. The same thing applies to freelance writer, freelance logo designer and any kinds of freelancer – build your front door, be it a website or a blog, so people can find you. If you are serious about the freelance career, you must build your own profile and portfolio on your own site
in stead of building other platforms’ profiles and portfolio. This is the right way and the sustainable way for a healthy freelance business. Then, in order to gain more potential customers to enter your site and see what great services you can offer, you need to market/ promote your site. One of the best ways is to list your services on Micro Job Market. The advantage of listing freelance services on Micro Job Markets:
- Gain links – We are constantly building our site reputation and influence, that’s why our page authority went from 0 to 25 in 2 months. We keep growing, and you grow with us along the way.
- Get found – Recruiters can go through your listing and contact you directly
- Be notified – We at Micro Job Market will send emails or private message to the freelancers who fit for a recruit, so you can contact the recruiter at the first available moment.
We welcome all freelancers or recruiters share ideas and thought with us!