Rules for Freelance Job Posting
Micro Job Market (mJob™ Market) offers freelancers in the world a great website platform to self-promote. mJob is professional freelancer hub, and please follow these rules:
- A freelance job post should include details to demonstrate the freelancer’s qualification, such educational background, professional experience, portfolio of examples, etc. A job post is to convince a recruiter to hire a freelancer for the service!
- Include at least one gallery image of 768 x 435 px. You can always post first without an image then edit it later; or use a youtube video in your gallery, simply post the video link, and it will appears as your cover image.
- You can add URLs in your description. Allowed links are: Blogs, personal websites, profiles or postings on other freelance platforms, or any URL that are necessary to support the description.
- Freelance job posts that have no description or insincere description, such as only a few words, will be put on pending until the content requirements are met.
- Any question or suggestion? Contact us!